Thursday, August 14, 2008

Where's the bloody 'Restart' button?

Ho-hum. Same old feelings, same old me. Seriously, i am getting so tired. Tired of pretending not caring about it at all. Tired that i have to stand aside. Tired that things are going this way.

I have stopped counting the days, 'coz it'll only serve as a reminder of my mistake. Who needs it anyway? Besides, i have more pressing matters at hand, namely SPM TRIALS. i have NOT touched anything....except the occasional add math. Ergh.

But then,how can i concentrate when this is only all i can think about?


Side note: Mr Micheal can suck Anwar's dick fried-thai-springroll-style upside down.

Side note 2: Ouch. I wanted to say that in class today, but nevermind. Ouch, it hurt real bad.

Sigh. What is wrong with me? Why am I taking this so hard? Do i really care that much? Have i been,all this while, subconciously pushing everything i have learned to treasure away? Ahhh...the questions with no apparent answers. Where is that wise old man on top of the mountain when you need him. Should i e-mail my problems to him or what?



I wish i could say: 'Enough is enough, let's get on with life. I have better things to care about.'





Alas,no.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are a fat and dramatic bitch.
but i still love u arse:)

and where is yo damn chat box?