Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bubble wrap my heart in case it falls.

Kick me in the head till i fall into a state of coma please. It would be much appreciated.


I deleted all the old photos of us, in an attempt to forget about everything and start anew.


.......
....
...
..
.


right, that only lasted for 7 minutes. I clicked open my Recycle Bin and restore,restore,restore.

I cannot let go.



I don't even wanna admit that i'm really head over heels. No, i don't even want to think about it. I don't want to immerse myself too deep into this feeling that will not be reciprocated. It is just me,building castles in thin air.


Yet, it is a magnificent castle i'm building. I don't want it crumble down on me. Sigh.




I miss you. I really do.
and it's raining

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Victor u're so emo! =(

Victor Goh said...

can't help it. =(