Sunday, August 17, 2008

Waking up is no better than falling asleep.

Sunday.

Well, i kinda woke up from another sleepless night. I was like, WTF when i saw the clock was 7am in the morning. Tossed and turned. Na-da. So i got out of bed and went downstairs to read the newspaper.

Saw my horoscope, and chuckled.

'Most of us are happiest when we can let ourselves just be. If you stop trying to fit in with everyone else, and don't pin too many hopes on others, anxiety levels tend to drop. This week gives you that welcome opportunity.'

So i'm supposed to stop fitting in, then i'll stop emo?

Right....


But maybe that horoscope might be on to something. I should really stop thinking:'i'm sad,aren't they?' Maybe i should really just let go. treat this as a severe reminder of how i should treat my friends in the future. I should stop laughing so forcefully. I should just get on with life.



Easier said than done.

No comments: