Friday, August 15, 2008

My heart resembles a fucking swiss cheese,HOLES.

Damn a lot of things i feel like blogging about, so sorry if this post seems a bit random and mis-matched.

I actually cried over another friends problem. Haha. Scary la, i know. But it's like, so sad, and i feel so....attached, if you get me. I think i've become too emotional now, i have to learn to stop.

YeeAun bunny still won't let me bite her. =(

Hmm...welllll....holidays just started. Maybe it'll be a bit better for me. A break. I mean, it's not like i'm getting any headstart now, am I? I friggin get bloody emo when i'm there, so maybe NOT being there can at least help me stop brooding over that problem now.

Yes, i know. I am running away from the problem. Stop reminding me.


It felt so good. As in, singing. Really helps to cure the emo bug. At least it works for me.

Yes, i am the only emo around here, so don't even dare compete that title with me. I'M TALKING TO YOU BRIAN CHEAH!!! THERE'S ONLY ENOUGH SPACE HERE FOR ONE EMO! CHEER UP LA BRO!!! *the above was strictly a joke.*

I love my mommy. Yea, Cheryl. You know why. =))

Still procrastinating. Have not studied AT ALL. I will FLUNK trials and end us serving 3 months of NS. Die. Death to all of us.

Ah neh's father bloody scary.

I love yamcha sessions la. I need to do it more often.


I just noticed my camera is only good for mobility. That's all. Fullstop. Other than that, it's not as awesome as i thought it was. Bummer.


what is going through my mind NOW is a very silly thought. Emo, but silly.As in, i've liked quite a few girls in my whole high school life. Not saying i'm a flirt or anything, but i'm saying that i have like, feelings for other girls.

SO....

WHY ar, like I never see or feel that any girl like me one? As in, it would be nice to know SOMEONE has a crush on you or anything. I mean, i know this fat bastard, who's totally ugly and pimply, and he has a CHICK. AWEK. BOO.


ok....i'm just being jealous.



and also, i still miss....them. there. got it out of me. geez.

2 comments:

Wei Ren said...

woi! dun la fat bastard all.. ppl might think its me! LOL!!

Victor Goh said...

shaddap la perasan boy, u no pimple and you no girl, unless ur lying to me.