Sunday, August 10, 2008

Clear your mind with dust:weekend

=)

i'm actually quite happy. As in, positive feelings going through me now.

=)))

This was actually a very enjoyable weekend. Let's rewind a bit.

9th August: Vijay's partay.

Vijay's little...ok not little, BIG get together party. Friggin palace, the place was like, oh my wow. Reached there about 7 30 like that la.

I will NOT upload the party pictures here. There are too many of them and Blogger is such a slow uploading bitch. Will put them up in Facebook later.

10th August (TODAY)

OU hang out/bonding session with Vivian. Wanted to catch a movie but then, time and choices weren't great so screwed it. So had lunch at BBQ plaze. (her idea)

Mui Vivi

Me.

After lunch, decided to walk around to buy each other our birthday present. HAHA. dam loving kan? But sad la, the shirt vivian wanted out of stock.

Then dulan part was, we walked EVERY single corner of the mall just to buy my present. And we had no idea. I mean, i practically have nothing i want, and she has no clue on what to get me. Then they had this anime function going on, and i saw this: KYAAA~~~ It's a Half-Hollow Bankai Mode Kurowsaki Ichigo!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH LA MUI MUI!


After that, we went to Delicious for yamcha.


Tiramisu which did not taste like Tiramisu.

Guess the name of my drink? DEATH BY ICED CHOCOLATE!!!!(no,seriously)

....yea, it nearly killed me too. couldn't finish it dammit.

Vivi's watermelon with lychee BLAST.

Vivian, thanks for being my friend and sister. I really enjoyed our talk and time spent together today. Seriously, she is the only girl i am willing to spend all my cash on. Love you to bits Vivi!



Yea,i really am happy now,but what about tomorrow?

No comments: