Monday, August 18, 2008

When things are only getting worse

Well...AT LEAST i've STARTED studying. Hehe. But then again, Chemistry is so easy to understand, i just don't get it that why can't I score?

Poetic fucking justice, man.

I try not to think about it, but as you all know, i ain't got any willpower. tsk.

I'm guessing what i did or say really pissed them off real bad. As in, VERY bad. Argh, keep cracking my brain, i still can't recall what i did. Ergh.

Guys are dumb,and Girls can keep grudges.

No wonder there are only so few 50th golden anniversary wedding celebration. HAHA. wtf, random-ness.


I got the whole album downloaded suckers!! FYI, this is by far their BEST album. 9.7/10 from a renowed website. ROXXOR!!
Mcfly Mcfly Mcfly Mcfly Mcfly Mcfly!!!
Daddy, may i order the original album online? =]]]

No comments: