Thursday, July 31, 2008

I sing,not only for me, but for and to you

Omg. Sob.Sniff.

THANK YOU TO ALL THE PEOPLE FOR THEIR KIND COMMENTS ON MY LITTLE STORY.

...though i think most of them just said those things just to cheer me up.

Oh well. Pass that. =)

Seriously, you guys cannot imagine the effort i'm putting into these short stories. Yes, THESE. Once i've finish the 'Little Boy' story, i'll probably post up the other short stories i've written.

It's like what wei ren said, i've found my calling.



Oh donkey-butt, received the SPM timetable. Once again, reality rears its ugly head. TIME TO STUDY. (yea right...)


Birthday schmirthday.
I am not looking forward to it.
Repeat,AM NOT looking forward to it.
Why?

Plenty of reasons which i don't see the nescessity of writing it out, because i know, it'll just make me more agitated than i already am.


But on the little bright side, i got a new camera from my dad. It's SLIM. and it's 10.1 MP. Good enough. Thanks dad.



STAY TUNED FOR THE FINAL PART OF 'Little Boy'.




am refraining myself from writing these small,cursive emo lines.

No comments: