Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Smash your head through that brickwall, dork.

I promised Gabby i will be happy today.



I guess i did a good job! =D



Add maths project....ergh, i don't even wanna think about it, let alone do it. Sial-ness, all hand-written somemore. Fark.



Still waiting to get ALL the Cheer 2008 photos. JIACHENG! CEPAT SIKIT BOLEH TAK?


but a sneak peak, my favorite photo:
damn chunted model photo kan? You can practically FEEL and SMELL the MODEL-NESS. hahah...modeling for Channel.



LAME MOMENT of the day.(ok la...funny):

Wei Ren: Eh Victor, you know you always scold people 'dork' right? You know what it means?
Me: No
Wei Ren: Dork is a WHALE'S PENIS!!!






....seriously, i am laughing my head off.





















Oh, and i'm still probing about that particular problem.
I really miss talking to them. Woe me.
And i still don't frigging know the reason.
If that's the way of making me pay for what i did, by giving me this guilt,
i have only one thing to say to you:
















































































....i think you're over-doing it.

No comments: