Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Lacking willpower....and sanity.

OK! OK! OK!

i admit, i'm emo...AGAIN!

*mock cheer*

I can't help it. Friends,family,HER, studies and life in general is enough to make me go ARRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I've been trying so hard to stop myself from being like this. Believe me, i really tried. All the negative feelings, i try not to show or express but to swallow it. In the end, all those feelings turned inwards and i started getting angry...with myself.

Sorry to Ian,Elle, Wei Ren,JieYi and YeeAun. You don't deserve to be snapped at.



It's getting so pathetic. Sorry is really all i can say. I hate it,alright?



Patching up seems harder than i thought it would be.
Lesson to self:
Before things break, learn to protect it with all your might. Coz once it does, no matter how you patch it up, there will still be cracks, damage done.



the blog is such an insidious creation.
It betrays everything.



EDIT *9.39 p.m*
Oh mi gawd.
What am i feeling now?
A wave of emotions. And i said i wanna be the master of it. Make me or break me, your call pal.

I am still sad, not emo anymore, but depressingly sad.
It's a funny feeling, wanting to cry but can't find a good enough reason to do so.
Tell me, am I the weakest guy you ever met?

No comments: