Saturday, July 5, 2008

Looking from the outside

previous post deleted

It's about high time that i start afresh.

I'll forget about all the what-if's and work hard to be the old me again. I hate the now me as much as you do, so i'm changing for the better.

I know i've said this before, but i promise, i'll try EXTRA harder this time.


It's time for me to learn how to smile properly again. =D



Sorry to all the friends i offended, hurt or ignored. You deserve better from me.

Thank You to all the friends who cared. Your concern really touched me. Won't take you guys for granted ever again.




SO WHAT IF I CAN'T GET HER? THERE ARE THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF OTHER FISH IN THE SEA! I'm bound to catch one.....someday. Maybe i'm just not good enough for her.


I'll work harder on my grades. I'll practise more on my drums. I'll try to patch things up and fix the wrongs i've done. I wanna make up for the lost time.

I wanna forget about her. And that's what i'll do, eventhough it'll hurt the most.


'sometimes the right thing and the hardest thing to do are the same'

No comments: