Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's like a little bit bereavement. Wait, what?

It's about high time i re-evaluated my life. Maybe i've gotten all my priorities all wrong, all jumbled up. Wait, i don't even have priorities to begin with.

What the fuck did i just crap about? motherfuckin contradiction shits.


I can be happy. No, i really can, if i want to. You can tell me a joke and i'll still laugh like the idiot i am. Just don't let me immerse myself in silence, 'cause that's when all the dark thoughs start marching in. Silence is a bitch.

Like now.

Maybe....maybe all i want now, is just some answers. Answers for my many questions.
But then again, Silence is my new best friend.
I resent it, all of it.
Is it alright for me to say, again,
I miss it?



I'ma stop blogging...for now. I think i gotta start cramming for SPM already. Besides, the more i blog, the emo-er i get. Will post the video of our performance later.

Goodbye MechQuest.
Goodbye Facebook.
Goodbye OneManga.
Goodbye YouTube.
Goodbye Blog.
Goodbye Counter-strike.

Goodbye me.



Till then.

teehee....someone's looking uber cute in glasses. LOLOLOLOLOL.

No comments: