Saturday, July 26, 2008

Have you ever cough and fart at the same time?

i did not lie.

I really dismantled my computer ok? Using my mom's laptop now. Omg, i have no willpower at all. I can't survive without onlining la....

Today,skipped school. Escaped Mr Ng's double period torture. How you ask?


The 9th Law Olympiad Challenge.

My (joker) team:
Me,Fiona, Raju,Thambi and Ah Neh.

sadly, triple indian power was not enough to secure a top placing. We ended up getting 17th out of 45 teams. NOT BAD laaaaaa.....



but dulan part is, we lost to the other CHS team by ONE point. 72-71. WTF.



YouTube being a bitch la. Here's the link. Our performance. 3 songs in one video. GO WATCH DAMMIT!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvAmA5RxGGQ










i was....no, am not missed.
i'm so replaceable.

No comments: