Thursday, September 4, 2008

You're just the best i ever had...

This tightness in my chest, it hurts real bad.

Again,i know. But please, when i say i can't help it, you've gotta believe me. No, i am not making a fuss out of it, i'm just writing what i really feel inside.

It's the same old question that's been killing me all this time:
'What did i do? Was what i did really THAT bad??'

I hate not knowing. 

I'll be honest. No, i have not asked. As in, in person. But hell man, i wanted to, i've always wanted to. I just don't know what's stopping me. Shy? No. Angry? I don't think so. Afraid? Probably. Ashamed? Yeah....

The animosity shown has just reached a new level. Ta~da!

You know what? I rather get insulted, shouted at, whacked or anything. But never ever this stony,icy silence and that occasional glare. I can't take it anymore.

Self-pity is the worse kind of pity you can ever get. 

I'm sorry that i'm me. 

No comments: