Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The compulsive lier and the sadistic life.

Well, this is a start. A new blog address, but the same old content.

Maybe it's better this way. I mean, my blogs been viewed by people which i don't really welcome. Make a guess, they're related to me. -.-"

and of course, them.

Not that i'm being hostile or anything, but it's better if they don't see what i blog anymore. Of course la, they probably ain't reading my blog anymore, but hey, a guy can't be too careful ya know?

I miss them sooooooo much la. I mean, now that one of them ain't going to prom anymore, there goes my 'plan'. OK, maybe it wasn't even a plan to start with, just a pathethic excuse. Oh well, whichever it is, flushed down the drain la.

And NOW, i never see your face anymore. Oh sure, yea, we still co-exist in the same vicinity. But, you just don't look at me anymore. I miss your smile, i think that's what i miss the most. I can only see that smile in old pictures, which i browse through almost daily, like a ritual.

It's like you can take me up and throw me back down again. Such a great power you wield.

Ok la, officially label myself an Emo now. Gotta start buying black clothes ,black eyeliner, black lipstick, some junk to hang around my body and pierce my nipple. Ok, maybe not the last part, but yea, emo.

No comments: