Saturday, September 13, 2008

It's not always easy, but of course, if it were hard, you'd be dead already,no?

I think i'm gonna ditch Facebook. Reasons i keep to myself.

I think my parents don't understand me. They really don't. They try, i can tell, but they can't accept things we do nowadays, and that makes understanding me a problem for them. They say i've changed. Yea, maybe. But that's because i'm growing up. I'm beginning to see things in a new light, have thoughts of my own. Maybe you want me to think and see like you, but i'm me. If you can't accept me for who i am, then....

It aches physically. Yes, not figuratively speaking, but it really does hurt in the inside.

I miss all of you. Everything we ever shared, i miss.


Don't remind me it's too late, that little light i keep for myself, at the verge of going off any moment. You can find me desperately trying to rekindle that flame, but it's going out anyways, because my tears fall on it. So no matter how hard i try, it still extinguishes. Futile i say.

Yea, call me emo. I care not anymore. Only a handful of people will want to understand me under all this and won't judge or critisize me based on all this crap. To those people, thank you.

And a special thank you to my new emo partner. You know who you are, and thanks la, for making me emo and laugh at the same time.

48 days left to suffer, 48 days left to make things right.

No comments: