Tuesday, September 9, 2008

With glasses, you can do so much more than pluck apples from the tree.

I am feeling ABSOLUTELY GOOD about my Add Maths 1 today.
Ok la, so i'm not perfect, of course i did not manage to solve ALL the questions, but hey, 21/25 damn bloody geng achivement for me ok? I am feeling damn pleased with my fucking self.

BM like that la....when you get a teacher like Mr Ng, you tend to lose interest in the subject, believe me.

My plan to look sophisticated,intellectual and composed with my glasses, flushed down the drain. *inside joke*
Tomorrow, Physics 2 and English.

One word: I will die dam gau gau in Physics.
wait, that was more than one word, oh well.

physics only mar....




This is so bloody deja-vu man. During my mid-year, i totally f-off-ed Physics 2 and played CS all night. And now...well, i don't know whether i want to study that blasted subject or not. I mean, i totally don't get physics AT ALL. I have no logic in me.
Is there really no space for reconcilation? I'm sorry, but i see no opening for me to take a step forward. I've been trying to break through the walls that are built to keep the riff-raff out-me. Now the walls are so high, i can't see you anymore.

52 days left to suffer, 52 days left to make things right.

No comments: