Monday, September 1, 2008

Take one step at a time, or you can just skip

Sonia.

Dumbo, you know ar, when you said you will be leaving today, i was damn traumatized the whole week. Damn short notice ok? And you just had to get yourself sick on sunday, so there goes the plan to meet up one last time.

Still, i love you for all you've done. You can't just throw away 7 years of homie-ness and bitchi-ness. Good luck in UK, don't get rape by Ang Moh's and don't worry. You'll fit in fine.

Not going to say miss you yet, coz technically....i'll be seeing you during prom. Right? right????

NenLin/Tits/NenNen

THIS girl har.....HAIYO!

FIRST! she made me worship her.
SECOND! she can talk about hair (as in head,armpit and pubic one) non-stop.
LASTLY! she made me laugh, rolling on the floor, when i was emo and down.

For that, i thank you tits. And no, my pube still octaganal shaped.

Cheryl

My dear,not-so-old mommy.Thank you for listening to my problems mom. Seriously, you are the only one i can talk too without getting agitated or anything. Sense of calm,Zen. HAHA. and thank you for including me in your prayers, was really touched. Maybe i'll let Him into my life....someday. =)


I was being too narrow-eyed and too conceited. I kept looking down, but never around. I still have friends who really care, and for that, i am grateful.

Yes, for this , i will be less emo. The world isn't hard, it's just complicated.


p/s ohgawdohgawdohgawd, i have tons yet to study, yet still no mojo. die die die.

No comments: