Friday, September 12, 2008

When you stop talking, i start walking.

HALLO!

ONCE AGAIN I LIED!

IM HERE BLOGGING LA HAHAHAHAHAHHAA

seriously, like brianC said, i'm addicted to blogging. Can't help it la, it's like a diary thing going on here. Bwahaha.

OK la, i was VERY emo today at school. No prize guessin why. Maybe i can't look at them because i don't know how i would look at them. Or maybe because i'm afraid of the way they would look at me.

Right gabby, hope on. hope on.

BUT

I came home feeling a tad better. OK LA MUCH BETTER! I forgot i still have people around me who can make me laugh.

Yes shueze, BENGGUIN. Coz i'm the only big fat blue penguin around here dammit.

Songs helped too! No emo song la. SERIOUSLY! MCFLY ARE TOTALLY THE BEST BAND IN THE WORLD! THEIR SONGS SO MOOD LIFTING!

BUT!!!!

currently addicted to When I Grow up by PussyCatDolls.

don't laugh. i'm dancing to it.


BIO HORROR! die die die.

Perhaps this is me, perhaps i am better off when i'm at home, connecting with friends via online. I mean, we don't see each other's faces and it's just an endless matrix of 'LOL'. So fun.


THIS IS TO STICK KAPOH! DAMMIT TELL ME WHO ALICIA LEE XIAN YI LA!

49 days left to suffer, 49 days left to make things right.

No comments: