Sunday, September 21, 2008

I took the trip down memory lane, coming back with more bruises.

I'm talking to you, not her, you.

It's already bad enough with her, but you, i cannot really let go. I thought we had something, like, some understanding flowing between us. I shared so many secrets with you, I treated you like a close friend eventhough we barely knew each other for like....less than 2 years.

But now. You just slinked off into shadow, without a word to me, and then i just drowned.

You like that?

I can't believe this really is the end. Was i ever really your friend? I know, you're pissed off at me for something i said, but was it that bad? If it really hurts, then the more you should tell me, let me patch things up. I don't like this too.

But you ever so effortlessly threw away my existence, making the good times we had seem like a big fat lie. The pictures i stare almost everyday, this aching,yearning.

You are the next best thing to a girlfriend i ever had. and that says a lot.

I miss you. I'm sorry. I don't want to leave like this.

40 days left to suffer, 40 days left to make things right.

No comments: