Saturday, September 27, 2008

remember the 3 words i never said to you.

Things that should have happened, did not become reality.

Things that should NOT have happened, well...they became a very vivid nightmare.

One that i am living through every second, every minute. It's like you're not really waking up, or falling asleep. It's like, you finish one nightmare, you begin another one. Chain reaction,ya know?

I'm still in a very vehement denial. I still can't swallow all this. Maybe i got so used to the idea that i'm like, a very important person in everybody's life. This is another form of arrogance, a weakness i know that i have.

Now, i gotta swallow all that humble-pie with a very dry throat: i am a nobody.

Sigh.

Don't worry. I'm not grudging any of you. You can go ahead and enjoy your life. Ignore me like now, let me drown in my own pool of self-pity i created for myself.

I no longer can look at you anymore. It just hurts so bad inside.

Emo >>> Suicidal.

How long will i last?

34 days left to suffer, 34 days left to make things right.

No comments: