Thursday, September 18, 2008

The colourful mixing and twirling of emotions and hearts

This year, without a doubt, has to be the worst year of my entire sad life.

Nothing seems to go right this year, it's like everything i do fails, or things around me are changing too fast for me to adapt to. Gee, whine much.

I really don't want to part like this. If i'm leaving end of this year, then we'll...no, i'll have less time to make things up to you guys.

or maybe you've already given up on me, i'm just a nobody. Apologizing is redundant now, is it?

And prom plans aren't going as smoothly as i thought it would.


But, i'm glad that i have friends like Mommy Cheryl and Emo Queen. Haha. Talking to either of them always lifts my spirit up. The things mommy say to me pacify me. Everytime i'm facing some inner turmoil, mommy is always there with the right words. Emo queen ar. HAHA. When i talk to her, i can almost forget all my worries and woes.

Thank you. It's nice to be soothed and titillated.


43 days left to suffer, 43 days left to make things right.

No comments: