Thursday, September 11, 2008

It this is the last song...

I'm totally into someone who hates me for all i'm worth, hates me like nobody's business.
I may be wrong, but heck, i'm sure about one thing,
I'm not in her eyes.

How much stupid can i get? (don't answer that)
How much lower can i sink? (don't answer that too)

I'll probably won't be blogging much anymore. Not just because of exams, but well, there really isn't much to say or tell anymore. This is just me.

But.

The countdown still continues. I know,or maybe i don't want to know, that it may be a little too late. But in my heart, because i care, i still hold that inkling of hope, that shard of light.

And that is what keeps me from breaking down in front of them.


50 more days to suffer. 50 more days to make things right.


this has been a very emo post.

No comments: