Sunday, December 9, 2007

Things i feel i need to do before i die.

Ok...first of i need to:



1) change font of my blog post, it is too friggin small. Need to ask elyse how to do that, coz i am a total N00B at HTML.

2) i need to slim down, at least have a flat stomach for a change, no need much muscle, but at least flat. I don't want to die with the knowledge that i was never thin in my life.

3) I must capture that bloody Zapdos in my Pokemon Yellow.

4) go to Japan and learn to speak the language. "Oma re boku ni tsuraretemiru?" "Nani? kotae wa kiitenai!"

5) i will not procrastinate anymore. IU plans i will do, i will work hard. I will make sure it's the BEST IU CHS has ever had.

6) i need to get laid before 22.

7) propose to Jessica Alba, eventhough she's like a few years older than me. At least must try, even if get rejected, must also TRY. I will die happy knowing i once proposed to Jessica Alba.

8) probably shave my armpits

9) *insert ideas here*

10) find my other half, get married before 28 and must at least have 2 kids!









And i was so bored, i did this

POOH ON STEROIDS!!!


My all time favarite character: SERAFIA PEKKALA!!!!! *say PEKKALA repeatedly and you'll know what i mean*

SEMUA ORANG PERGI TENGOK KOMPAS EMAS! INI WAYANG LEBIH BAGUS DARIPADA TERPERSONA!

No comments: