Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Dulan-ness Part 5

gawd...part 5 already? Too much dulan-ness in my life already la....

So here's the deal,

1)my mom dragged me out to help her pay all those bills. I wasn't even helping, more like teman-ing her only. I sit in the car while she goes and attend her business. CBF.
2)my sohai-filled maid go and touch my stuff and 'kemas' it without my permission. Bitch, who let you touch my stuff one?
3) Fine, i go prepare my stuff for IU day. So i was going through my notes and plans. Then i spilled water all over my papers. All soggy and water-fied. Now i have to write everything all OVER again. Blardy IU shit, be glad when it's over.
4) i was so in the mood to go play basketball to vent all the built-up frustration in me. Then it rained.

seriously, im at the verge of a temper tantrum. I am literally slamming on the keyboard typing this. I am pissed off. WAY pissed off.

No comments: