Saturday, December 8, 2007

Bored. It's that simple.

Title says all.

I'm seriously sien-ed. I need something to do man. Everyday, go on facebook, my blog, AdventureQuest. And then when finished with these, nothing else to do. MSN kawan, most of them not online when i wanna chat with them.I want to work, parents don't let.


Apparently Victoria Beckham goes to bed with her husband David naked, every night. Lucky bastard. If i had a hot wife sleeping naked with me every night, gawd, wonder what'll happen. *grins*

Oh and the IU day for CHS, my IU day. Well...i'm proud to say i've begun to work and plan for it since last week. Written out a list of things to do. But most of the things, i need others to help out here. I ain't no Superman and this IS my first major project.

ATTENTION TO ALL B.O.D AND INTERACTORS! PLEASE REPORT YOURSELF TO ME ASAP THROUGH MSN OR E-MAIL. I NEED ALL OF YOUR HELP AND PARTICIPATION. REMIND EACH OTHER PLEASE. THANK YOU!

MY E-MAIL & MSN:enigmavictor@hotmail.com.
it's actually on the side, but some people are stupid and can't read.

I AM BORED!

No comments: