Friday, December 14, 2007

Here Again

I'm so bored.

And I love blogging.

Blogging gives me a place, a platform to express my thoughts. It let's people know you better and when blogging, sometimes you get to see yourself in a different light, and there you learn something. You get to say anything you want, tell anything to everybody if you want to.


But i just like blogging cause i like it laaa ok?

You know what? I'm such a kid, a frigging over-grown kid. I really like cartoons and i love my Kamer Rider Den-O. (Mask Rider in Japanese) You can't blame me, guess i really look up to these fictional heroes who bash up rubbery monsters and use weopens that wobbles.



And of course, i miss her =(. I really do. It's kinda weird ya know? I promised myself i'll try to stop liking her. But it's easier said than done. I just....like being around her. I thoroughly enjoy her pressence. It makes me happy. That's all i can ask for. It's an innocent crush.


You see, you self-proclaimed matured idiots, this is the beauty of puppy love!!


Some more random facts to keep me typing so i at least feel i'm occupied.

I love Oreos, they're my sh!t. Never EVER steal my oreos. I am super protective of my Oreos. Oreos are my pride, if you make shit about my Oreos, you make shit out of me.

I like to sing and act, i like to be on a stage, delievering acts that'll make people laugh. I really do like making people laugh, it's a thing with me. Cause when i see people laugh, i feel very...happy, wuzzy fuzzy warm feeling.

I like being a kid....forever, being childish and innocent.

No comments: