Sunday, December 30, 2007

My 2007

Whoa......2007. Not really a fantastic year and yet not so of a disasterous year.

Well, where to begin? Let's rewind all the way back to January 2007. Yes, i shit you not, i was totally flabbergasted that i was drafted into 4S1. Gawd, i only scored 5A's for PMR and how the heck did i end up in that class? I was kinda sad at first, all my buddies were in different classes. I was also feeling a bit lonely. None of the peeps in 4s1 i knew well enough to really hang out. Classes were HORRIBLE. I was so effin LOST, i mean, i'm just an average student, and suddenly f(x) and log10 appeared in front of my teeny weeny pea i call a brain. STRESS!!!!!!!!!!

But things got better as time went by.......a bit. Classes were still crazy, but i wasn't the only one who was doing terrible. The teacher i loathe the most, En Ng Kok Yew. I hope your hose you call a dick and your non-existanant balls will shoot up your bladder, making your pelvic area swell to the size of a mini whale, then all the urine will flow itself to your brain, and finally making you spastic....oh wait, you already are. EXHALE! i got that out,finally.

Anyways, i got to meet new super duper friends. Ian, Wei Ren, Benjamin,Elle,Shin Yueh,Gabrielle and Jess and so many more. I must say, we all get along quite fine, except for Marcus. *rolls eyes* I enjoyed their company, and the best thing is, i'm also quite on friendly terms with the 4S2 peeps.


Now for major events worth remembering.....well....there are a few frankly.



My super duper Sweet 16 Birthday bash which i'll never forget. It's easily the best birthday i ever had. I want to thank my good ole bitch Sonia for organizing it. I know all the trouble you went through just to make it happen and i appreciate it. I'll never forget that night.

I think they were drunk.

Then of course, another meaningful event. I participated in the 30Hour Famine Camp. We're suppose to starve ourselves for 30 hours (can drink water la) so to experience the deprivation of food that kids in those teruk punya country face. It was quite fun really. Minus the hungry part. There were performances by various artist and the people i met there were all SUPER! I'll join again if there's another one. Of course....i did make frequent calls to Sonia just to complain bout my empty stomach. And then some thoughts....



I really think i've matured a bit over the year. Oh yea, sure, go ahead, laugh. But i'm serious, i look at things now with a different perspective now. But then, all in all, i still can't live without my friends. I admit, i'm an attention seeking dude, i hate being left alone. I talk a lot, sometimes too much. So if i have offended anybody in the past, let me assure you, i did it unintentionally and i apologize. I just have this thing in me....i like seeing people laugh. So i always try too hard sometimes to make jokes or perhaps even act the fool at your expence.

I just want to say how much you people mean to me. And thank you so much for acknowleging me as a friend.

Sigh, SPM next year. Am i ready? i don't know. I think i DON'T want to face SPM. Maybe i'm just plain lazy. But i guess we all have to face the music. Eerrgghh.... i failed add maths twice this year, i better pass all next year if i want to get an A for Add Maths. Screw all these numbers.

Hmm...what else...let's see.....

Oh yea...one of the whackiest thing i've done this year.
When my mom saw what i did, she totally yelled herself hoarse. But it was only for one night, Halloween night.
One of my stupidest moments.....

Then holidays....well....i still say this is the worst holiday i ever had. I guess the highlight for this holiday would be my trip to Beijing. It was kinda fun, and i bought an iPod. But after the trip.....sigh...BOREDOM.

Ah well...I'll let go of the past, hold on to the sweet memories, and welcome the new year.

My new year resolution is to NOT make a new year resolution. I never keep them anyways.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: