Monday, June 16, 2008

Random...and some not so.

CONNECTION'S A BITCH!! SCREW MAXIS!!! bangsat,donkey-butt,pokecunt. (it ryhmes)

connection was down the whole weekend, and i went stale not being able to go online.

Weekend....i tak ada study. Tak ada CS. Tak ada emo.

That's my weekend. Killed it by playing pokemon on my cellphone. I have a life, i know. Thanks.

Today.

FOR SOME REASON, I WAS UNSHAMEFULLY CHEERFUL!! i guess i woke up at the right side of the bed. Hehe. Exams were ok. English and BM. Zzz....sat there and wasted about.....1 hour plus of my life. I have a life, i know. Thanks.

But albeit the cheerfulness, a slight twinge of sadness(not emo, not that extreme) marred my near-perfect day. Quite sad really, but i hid it really well, if i may say so myself. I actually had time to write some 'crap' after both papers, but tore both up after that. It's just so....cliched. I've said those things too many times already. Wasted paper and ink. I have a life, i know. Thanks.

I do not know what i did to incur her wrath, but hell yea, it was scary and sad.

But it's ok. I have a life,i know. Thanks.



i wish,i really do,
that we could talk,
the way we used to,
before all this.

No comments: