Sunday, June 8, 2008


*chuckle* everytime i look at this picture, it cracks me up without fail. I remember vividly, we were all like:

' HOI!! cepat cepat pose, no time already!!! Miriam, go sit inside the phonebooth. YES,SIT! Amal, Carol, quick quick go inside....ok....ready....*SNAP* OK gao dim. Next location,FASTEEEEERRRR!!!'

Bwahaha. It's been more than a week, yet it only seemed that it was yesterday i was doing this photohunt with my team. Oh jeez, i miss Supercamp so much.



GOODBYE JESSICA ALBA, I FOUND MY NEW DREAM/FANTASY GIRL! =P


I will die, in the most horrible and gruesome way, tomorrow. Why? Coz i didn't study, not even one bit. Can't help it, when you're desperately addicted to CS. I tried ok? i seriously did. But it's as hard as calling a chain-smoker to stop smoking today.

Addiction kills. But before it does, enjoy it to the max. =D

Physics only la....fail till no feel liao.



it's as i feared,
we have nothing to talk about.
That dreaded silence.
Sigh.

No comments: