Monday, June 9, 2008

Move this boulder away from my chest, and clarity will dawn

I got to get this out of me,
before i go nuts.

It's been long.
well....
not THAT long maybe,
but long to me.
I wonder how many times,
have i covertly stared at you,
with these pathethic eyes.
I'm so glad you can't see
the weakness in me,
the one i ooze everytime,everynight.

Oh jeez,
you think i want to be like this?
do you,
even for a second,
think i PREFER to be like this?
I now hide all this,
behind that mask,
the one i wear everyday,
which depicts me as the goofy,oh-so-lame Victor.

Sigh,
you know what?i'm tired.
I'm sick of all this pain and misery.
This awful horrible mind-numbing excruciating searing boiling aching pain that ravages every fiber of me.
Bottomline: It hurts.
But still,
you don't know, you don't have a clue,
you don't give a damn.
Girls are dumb.
It's not like we're not giving out subtle messages,
or deceptive signs.
It's just that you girls are not that perceptive.
which makes you dumb.

I guess all i need is Someone to talk to.
Someone who won't laugh at me,
won't gimme snide remarks,
or pointless and lame advises,
when i pour out my troubles.
Someone who,instead, will smile at me,
listen attentively,give me words of comfort.
But where oh where, is that Someone
when you need him/her?
If you don't like what you see or hear now from me,
sorry.
But i make no excuses for being like this.
How many times have you ever
fallen for a girl, just like this?


I defy anyone who has prowled in her shadows
longer than i have.






















funny thing is, i actually feel better after all THAT.

No comments: