Thursday, June 19, 2008

How can a guy be so cynical about gals?

I can.

Girls are creatures of fear.
They strike you when you least expect it,
dishing out punishment emotionally
till you just wish to roll over and die.

Girls are bringers of despair.
They can make you crawl on all fours,
make you weep your heart out,
till you're all pathetic and shrivelled up.

Girls are misleading.
They emit waves of different frequencies.
Try to understand them, at your own risk.
The one who will get PWNED is yourself.

Girls are indifferent...to the infinite.
They can just walk past you,
not even bothering to throw a glance at your pitiful existence,
while you're lying on the curb, gasping for breath.

Girls will always be girls.
Nothing will change.

Cleopatra made thousands of hot males her sex slaves and her sex libido was too great until she 'killed' them off. When the people asked, she would tell them, they 'served the kingdom to their last breath'.



Why am i like this now? you ask.

Well, it's because my emo-ness, my depression, my crush for her....
after sulking all this while,
has finally turned green and bad,
and now,
i am pissed off.
REALLY pissed off.

I hate her.
I like her.
I hate her more.
I like her more.


To hell with it. In the end, the one who's utterly pathetic, is ME.








Ok....exams are over. But i'm not exactly thrilled. I don't know why myself, but i guess the problem is,and always will be, HER. It's not like she's done anything to me......ok maybe she did, a bit, indirectly....but i always enjoy wallowing in self-pity.

Gosh, am i a failure or what?

And to add cherry to the topping, I 'broke up' with my 'girlfriend' singek, because she doesn't love me anymore.

So now, i am completely, absolutely, ALONE.

No comments: