Tuesday, April 15, 2008

We got more sh!ts than YOU.

Typical Tuesday.
Yeap, typical. But bear in mind my typical means total suckiness with a splash of tulan-ness all blended together to make me the moody and frustrated bastard i am now.

Ball-less eunuch Ng Kok Yew. He hair-raped me today. Now my so-called 'emo' fringe is gone. Annihilated. Obliterated. You get the idea. Now i look like some Chinese kampung fishing village lala boy. Sigh.

Join me in cursing that sissy dumbf*ck.

Sukan Saringan today. I had disket throw. I was hoping to get another gold like i did two years ago, but damn, i only managed a silver. Tomorrow will be javelin throw and the day after tomorrow, shot-put. Ergh. Need to work on my non-existant biceps.



I've been farting a lot lately. What could this mean?
A bad omen?
This is just a lull before the storm.....
*fart*

No comments: