Sunday, April 27, 2008

Oh, i was just passing by.

I wonder,
what's wrong with me?
That's 3 dreams in a row about you.
Scary,isn't it?
I can't trust myself anymore,
i said i'll stay loyal
i'm a hypocrite
'cause now...
it's you i'm thinking about.


Why is nobody blogging about IU Day? Is it that sucky that it's not worth blogging about? Just a '...and i was at CHS IU Day...' would suffice. C'mon, make me happy? =]]


Things i must get done:
1) Get my cymbals back from wenxiang, it's been almost 2 weeks now. I miss them.
2) Get my report done.
3) Prepare the speech which i'm gonna present tomorrow.
4) Start studying
5) Buy those birthday presentS. yes. -S. i have a lot i need to buy.
6) plan out the dance routine for my fellow penguins
7) full-steam ahead for Biru preparations for Sports Day
8) Exercise. A LOT.



and will you stop complaining that my blog has no pictures? It's a pain to wait for those stupid pictures to upload. and i don't have the patience. Time's ticking.

No comments: