Friday, April 25, 2008

To battle stress, Table Orgy


Tommorow is D-Day. IU Day to be exact. Show your support by coming ok?


IU DAY CHS 2008
Theme: Freya's Song
Time: 10-12pm
Ticket: RM7
Dress Code: Smart Casual/Formal


Raptai for Sports Day, it's a tiring job, especially you gotta shout yourself hoarse and be the 'Bad Guy' when training your juniors. Go Biru!


Spent the afternoon practising the sketch for tomorrow's IU. It was kinda scary, for me. I was so stressed and frustrated that i actually had to step out of the room and take deep breaths, just to stop me crying. Yes, i was at the verge of tears.


But all in all, it went fine. Better than i expected. Then, gave them Crank That Lesson 101. Haha...kah joon dance dam gau funny, like 'chow kuey tiao' like that. And we all had Table Orgy, damn erotic man.


I owe Cheryl another meal. God knows man, i've lost count on how many meals i've owe her.



Sorry to all my interact pals, sorry if i've been hard on you guys. I know you all did your best, and i'm grateful. so let's hope tomorrow will be smooth sailing!

No comments: