Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I am not liking this one bit...

Sometimes i wonder, all of this,
is it really that worth it?

Ergh, IU Day. Damn lot of high expectations, which mounts the pressure and stress.

HELO? Not helping yo.


Ah heck, it's like, my first function, my first BIG project, and i'm like a super-blurrified-monster-bimbo running around. Oh fer the luv of Gawd!


I think the main problem i'm facing now is TIME. Yeap. Not enought time to practise, no time to stay back, time-clashes. The list goes on and on. I'll be so glad when this thing is over.

SO YOU GUYS BETTER SHOW YOUR SUPPORT BY COMING TO ICCHS IU DAY 2008! 26th APRIL! 10am to 12pm! THANK YOU!

Not to mention, Hari Sukan. Being Vice-Captain ain't that easy. But now at least i relish at the notion that i'm in control, commanding those juniors. Oh the satisfaction. ><







All in a nutshell: TULAN!
people have been complaining my blog has been lacking pictures. So here's one of my favorite anime character: Keroro Gunsou.


















spare me the 'what-ifs' and 'why-nots', thank you.

No comments: