Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Recharge my batteries please

EDIT.

i deleted the previous post because it kinda sucked. Didn't really conveyed what i was feeling. C'mon, i got 3 dudes breathing down my neck just to see HOW i blog? WTF?

Today was quite a...well...downcast day. I mean, i could tell everyone's laugh was kinda forced.
Friends.
Ergh, don't get me started.
I mean, they're so hard to make,
and so easy to lose.

But, when you have those friends who befriend because they know who you are, hold on to them. I'm glad i have you guys by me, it means a lot to me, eventhough you can't see it.

I wish i could go back to the days where we just cried:'I DON'T FRIEND YOU LIAO' and then 15 minutes later, we would whisper into each others ears: 'ok ok...i friend you now.'

Oh, and it rained. HEAVY rain.
but i'm beginning to like the pitter-patter of those crystal drops. =]
It's nice. But i don't know how to describe.


I will stop being so emo.
and the first step to do so,
is to stop thinking so much.
Why complicate things? =]]



OFF TO TACKLE MY OVER-DUE HOMEWORK!
i'll try to forget about you, for a while.

No comments: