Saturday, April 26, 2008

Splash in a cold bucket of ice water

It is over!

Yeap, IU Day CHS is officially over, and i can't be more glad and relieved if i wanted to.

I'm lazy to talk about the whole thing, but the WHOLE experience was unforgettable. The IU Day went on smoother than i expected.

Many thanks to all my Interactor pals and gals for helping out. Without you guys......man, i don't know what'll happen.


Special Thanks to Mommy Cheryl for portraying the perfect Freya.


AND I DON'T CARE! ASSUNTA'S IU DAY NOT FUNNY AT ALL! I AM NOT LAUGHING!




pssstt.....yuevern, DDG damn tall wei, quite rugged-looking too. =]]. Damn gay of me to say this.




Birthday Shoutout:

HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY TO ELLE SIA!!!

Haha....last year january pic. Not much diff eh? Hope you'll have ur wishes come true!

No comments: