Friday, April 11, 2008

the other me.

I'm tired.
No,really, i've given up counting how many times i've said this, but yea, i'm seriously tired. Emotionally.

I'm sick of this charade.
Being someone i can't be anymore. It's draining. All this while, people see me as that happy-go-lucky fool. I'm so glad they don't see the 'other' side of me. I scare myself shitless sometimes too.

Nominated 'Court Joker' for Students Choice Award. heck, what an irony.

Maybe what i'm searching for is just...well....i'm not entirely sure what i want exactly. Love? Reasoning? Security? An Answer? answer to what? I don't even know what's the question.
I just want someone to listen. Someone who won't laugh or critisize me. Just a chance to pour out everything. I'm done being lonely. I'm done being so pessimistic.

You know what? I don't know if you noticed, but i think all my previous posts don't vary from this one.
Conclusion: I'm still feeling all THIS...



iTunes playing Find Me-Boyce Avenue.

No comments: