Thursday, January 10, 2008

Yes, the motivation brings me to a new level

Yes,I'm doing my homework.
Yes,I'm listening to the teachers more often in class now.
Yes,I do revision.
Yes,I do my tuition assignments.
Yes,I still eat a lot.
Yes,I still like you.
Yes,I bring books to school now.
Yes,I'm crazy.

Been pretty busy. Not much time to blog really. I have a lot of homework and projects to complete, not to mention all the tuition classes i have to attend. I don't have much time to work out or play basketball now. Sigh.

But it's ok, i can cope, i like the new year. I will study hard-ER. I will score SPM.

I got voted to be Vice-Captain of Blue House.
Happy.

NOTE: A few people(including mua) will be organizing the CHS Prom 08. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VISIT THIS SITE AND GIVE US YOUR SUPPORT.

http://www.chsprom.blogspot.com

I'ma go do my homework now.

No comments: