Friday, January 4, 2008

Late photos.

These are the Xmas Dinner photos....nah brianC, you wanted these photos badly.

That's the bastard who sang: I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss....a.k.a Cyclops. Faggot.


Enter Gayness


I got a lot of stares that night....no guessin why...

The trio of us were imagining we were on a SLEIGH, and i'm Rudolph...minus the red nose.

'Run! RUN WITH IT!'

This is more of a sleigh i guess, but i farkin look like a demented bunny that's high on sugar

Cart Race.


Shin. I.

BrianC loves taking photos.

BrianC with Jess's Shades.


BrianC. Thambi.


I. Jess.


I. Shin.


We Love Caffine. We Get High On It.

John who provided the santa hats that everyone was wearing.

Lego time. Fark, last time jieyi and yeeaun bunny also went crazy over these plastic cubes.

'Santa....feed me'


I'm Horny.

'Ooooohhh...santa....'

I'm the only reindeer...


John

Wei Ren. who lost his ball. The one that's suppose to hang on the end of the hat.

No comments: