Sunday, January 20, 2008

Shopping? Say NO

I'm tired of saying this: What's so entertaining/satisfying about shopping?

I see all my girlfriends go bonkers over this S-craze. They'll be like: 'Ooo...look at this shirt i bought!' or 'These pair of stilettos are darling!!'.

Errgghh...as for me, na-na to shopping.

Which my dear old mom literally dragged me to OU today for CNY shopping. Darn it, i bet all you girls out there are dying for your mom to say what my mom said to me:

'Son ar...you just choose whatever you like, don't worry about the price, mama buy for you.'

aww....she's sweet, but that doesn't alter the fact i dread the shopping trip. In the end, after endless coaxing and nagging, i managed to pick out a few pieces from Billabong, Giordano and Topman. It's only like....*counting*...5 items, and my mom already spent rm400++....


and THAT's the amount she spent on a skirt she bought from Banana Republic.





Well, at least i'm done with my annual shopping trip. You won't see me trying on clothes for the rest of the year.

No comments: