Saturday, January 26, 2008

A great day...clouded with bullshit

Well, today the Interact club bought orphans from Ti-rantana to Aquaria KLCC. I was actually expecting the worse, you know, annoying,hyperactive brats. But i was wrong.

I had a really meaningful day.
The kid i was in charge of , Er Hong, was a really adorable lil boy. He mumbles a bit when he talks, so i can't catch his words sometimes. He MEMANG hyperactive. After looking after him for the day, i really felt that i'm getting OLD.

I'll post pictures when i'm in the mood.


Cause apparently, my dad taught me,
nobody appreciates a nice guy,
being nice is equivalent to being STUPID.
so, we all have to be mean and selfish
to survive in this world.
But i want to be the nice guy,
not a stubborn and mean ***** like you.
i won't ask for your help to be nice,
i'll do it MYSELF.

No comments: