Saturday, January 12, 2008

No one cares ok?

Yesterday typical friday.

Classes were OK. Ng Kok Yew being an @$$ as usual. Homework banyak.

After school, no interact meeting, so i stayed back for nothing.

It rained.
I then hanged out in the Ed Board room, teaching the boyz there how to Crank That-Soulja Boy dance. Helped mommy (cheryl) do some typing shit. Went home, bathe, rest.

Went for chem tuition. Got new kid, apparently kaijie's friend. I think we freaked him out with our crazy antics. Chem getting harder and harder. Screw.

Later at night, went yamcha with Sonia and Elle. Then went to buy DVD's. I bought Jeff Dunham's 'Spark of Insanity' DVD. Gawd, i love that dude, he rocks. Elle bought 'The OC' season 4. Decided to go Su's house to watch. On the way, saw a frog, took pictures.

Of course, i know for a fact sonia's mom dislikes me. I was actaully sweating like tangki bocor when i reached sonia's doorstep. Apparently her parents were having Bible study class. Or God's tuition as sonia calls it. I tried to be as pleasant and polite as possible. But still, her mom scares the crap outta me.

The OC was very emo-ish la. Elle cried because ' the story so sad....sob'. *rolls eyes*

And now, i'ma just finished my homework. Listening to my over-played songs, surfing Facebook, and blog-surfing.

But, i'm actually really thinking you know. Thinking bout a lot of stuff la. My head is swimming. I don't know what to do or what to feel. So confused. Perhaps i should let go.


Heck, i need to drive....soon.

No comments: