Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Trying to be Positive

Yes, i will stop myself from indulging in those negative thoughts and feelings.
Though i would be lying if i said i'm completely alright now. ><

Some Xmas gifts i received from my kawans. Love you guys.

I got this pack of Oreo wafer sticks from Jess. She gave me another present before this, but that one fell apart on the day she gave it to me.

This is Cars. Left Buzz Lightyear and right Woody. From ShinYueh,who think its cute.
Front
Back.
I got this cup from Elle. She bought it during her trip to Spain. It comes with a toothbrush*above* which roughly translates to: Brush ur teeth 3 times a day. LOL
THIS i got from Ian. He picked it up when he was in Japan for a student exchange program. I still haven't figured out what it is. But thanks anyways.

I got this keychain from Aiyan. I drew it on myself. Not bad kan?


And Jenn gave me a cute keychain along with a box of chocolates from Japan too. I forgot to take picture of it.


And that's not all, Jenn also gave me THIS, which is my very-late birthday present.


A 12-PIECE BLEACH STAMP!!!


That's 6th Squad Captain Kuchiki Byakuya. HE RAWKS! Did i tell you people i'm a crazy fan of Bleach?
TA-DA! I stamped out every piece. Kawaii-ness. THANK YOU SO MUCH JENN!!!







And to continue with this Bleach mania, i bring you this 4 piece epic story of Kurowsaki Ichigo.
That is Toufu-Monster. Toufu-Monster is very geng. 'BANKAI! Tensa Zangetsu!' Ichigo goes into Bankai mode.
Toufu-Monster engages Ichigo. They fight like mad cows. Toufu-Monster very angry, he begins to emit an evil-looking green aura.....
POOF~! Toufu-Monster changes into Arrancar Espada No. 4, Ulquoirra. Ichigo is like WTF?






Ichigo damn dulan. He uses his 'Getsuga Tenshou' and PAWNS Ulquoirra.




Chun kan? That's why i love Bleach so much.


I'm very busy nowadays,but i still take some time to blog. I got this script i have to work with Ah Neh a.k.a Priscilla a.k.a BrianLoh for the IU day sketch. This is an important project to me, and i'm not gonna screw this up.

This is Ah neh showing signs of intelligence. Sigh, and this guy is the peak of our evolution.

No comments: