Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The World is EBIL!!!

crap, i forgotten what i wanted blog about today. Once i remember, i'll edit post...later la.


Today,
nothing much.
Encik Ng asshole, as usual.
But i handed in his work,
such hypocritism.

Pn Yap,
praise me.
Say i very hardworking,
memorized the stupid,friggin uber long lanjiao cheebye difficult jibet chinese POEM
but she say,
my chinese STILL not so good.
Jialat, means i suck?
Memang.


Pressure sangat banyak.
Oh yeah,
pressure 'cause exam in 2 days...
WAIT! TWO DAYS?????
OMWTFG?
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*grabs hair and runs around like a dumb MALAY while repeatetively banging into random walls*
I study a bit only,
Bio and History,
half cup empty....
no no no no
think positive!
half cup FULL

pressure also today,
coz
had like
rm600++
in my pocket.the ICC ticket money.



I'm gonna TRY to continue study now. All of you people, work hard ya? Score good grades.
I encourage so many people, no one encourage or motivate me.
I how?

POST EDIT

i still can't remember what i wanted to blog about. Adoi, these things ar, come and go.


POST EDIT-EDITED!

yayayaya....i remember now. Today, Sher Lynn and Sze Hui ( 2 very horny and kinky girls) say they wanted to rape me. Sher lynn say she likes wild and kinky sex while sze hui....ergh, the things that come out of these girls mouth, you won't believe. The world is EBIL, 17 year old girl gangbang one poor defenseless boy......

....AND OH BOY, YOU CAN DEFINITELY DO ME ANYTIME BIG-BOOBY AND TIGHT-PUSSY! hahaha



drug me on prom night like you 2 promised! XD

No comments: