Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Cherish those Times

I don't really know if i really have gotten over you.
Maybe it's because of the indifference you show.
Or maybe i was just too timid to pour out my feelings.
OR maybe....
so many maybe's....
But which ever the case,
i AM glad that i met a girl like you.
I never really showed this much interest to a girl before,
you were special, to me.
Yea, in a few years...no scratch that, MONTHS,
we might never cross paths again.
So maybe letting you go wasn't really THAT hard.
I can't figure out my feelings towards you.
Is it a friendship love?
Is it a brotherly love?
Or is it something more?
if it is, i chose not to act, not to utter a single word.
I was scared
that it would ruin our friendship.
They say you know.
But i don't know myself,
about my feelings, you see.
So maybe i wasn't really cut out,
to fall for you.
I know,
it looks like im feeling sorry for myself.
Bah, no way.
I made a decision, and won't regret it.
After all,
that's what decision-making is,
not regretting your choice.
P/S: Exams begins tomorrow peeps, Good Luck to all of you. I have to shake off this morose mood and concentrate on my Biology. *eeks!*

No comments: