Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Attack of the Gay Red Sweat Monster. Coming soon in theaters. Fear Him.

Yes, the epic story of the Gay Red Sweat Monster. His sweat shall drown you with fear and his gay-ness overwhelm you. Not for the faint-hearted. Explicit content. 18 SG.


BEHOLD!!! The Gay Red Sweat Monster in the flesh!

hahaa....ok la...cut the crap. That's just me in my Interact uniform. Seriously, you'll sweat like tangki bocor in it. BrianC reckons i was doing the Beyonce booty-shaking thing. I was just putting on my blazer la....

Astin brought her camera to school last friday. Supposedly take photos for the class page, but in the end just play play only larr.....

Rest of my gay and retard pictures....


Me.Astin and her Camera.

me.shuxuan

Hui Inn.Me.

ok la...i wasn't really proposing to huiching. just for show, though i scared the crap out of her la.

The next few pictures contains serious GAY-ness innit. If you can't take it, please LEAVE now. I scare myself sometimes.

The four flower shots. Sweat monster poccessed by the Flower Goddess.i wasn't posing , astin just has the knack of taking pictures of me at my worst moment.

Exams are like this week....have you guys studied? I haven't done much progess. Still struggling with History.

GOOD LUCK YOU ALL!!

No comments: