Friday, February 8, 2008

We get Fats

So yesternight, the Goh family (lazy count, too many) went to One World Hotel for a buffet dinner. 7th Uncle was nice enough to belanja us all. Arigato.

11th uncle came back from new zealand.
imm jie came back from Japan
Lee Kuan gege back from US...i think
jihui jie back from Beijing.
AND! lee kuan brought back his girlfriend. hehehehe....


Food was superb, i ate 2 plates of salad. Decorations not bad too. These are the lights. they change colour. haha
The surprise that night was that my mom actually allowed me to wear PINK! i mean, normally, my parents would flat out reject from letting me wear pink. Their excuse: makes me look gay.

yea, it's pink, but the lighting makes it look.....well, you be the judge.


After dinner, we went over to 7th uncle's place to hangout. we kids were like playing Nintendo DS, PSP, Wii,PS2,iPhone and computer. the place became like gamers hideout. 11th Uncle belanja us makan chocolates he bought from NZ. This was my favorite.


yes, i shit you not, Sheep Droppings. And i must say, they're quite good.

No comments: