Saturday, February 2, 2008

'WOI! DON'T RUN SO FAST WOI!!!!'

Today: Merentas Desa
Objective: Score at least a point for Biru House
Results: arrived at school 10 minutes outside the time limit.


Wasai man, my form 5, last year in CHS, merentas desa achivement. Goddamn proud man.

Ok la, if i have to BRUTALLY honest with myself, i could've scored a point. But when i was like 'semangat' running, i met up with Chun Kit, Tuan Hann and Kok Hon. So i stopped and chatted with them.....but that chat cost me alot. In the end, the 4 of us just walked all the way....not chunkit la, he 'shunpo' to the finishing line. Baka-yaro.

But i was surprised. Elle and Gabrielle got top 30 for the P1 category. Kudos to you both. Biru got overall 4th place this year....(wait, sama dengan last year la)



Ok ok la...at least not last right?


going out to get my haircut now. bloody Lim Ser Kian, cut my sideburn like weilding a chainsaw. Don't know cut don't cut laaaaa....


Ish.

No comments: