Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Life's Like This, Like it or Hate it. In my case, i Fucked it

You know what? I won't be starting my posts with the word 'Sigh' or 'Haiz' or whatever lame shit already. It's time i stop lamenting about the past and deal with the present........

.....which is full of shit.

OMFG, i swear i did STUDY my ASS out for this term, and yet fucking teachers dunno why set the questions so hard and make me look like a retard! I am not stupid! Eventhough i failed PM(which imbecile can fail this subject anyway) and Physics, i swear i just need to study and work a bit more to achieve, as my friend andrew says, the "Blardy" A Grade

I'm not stupid right?(don't answer that)

So as far as i'm concerned, my grades are still border line. But heck, when i tell my parents my result(which i haven't), they'll go like:

"See? I told you to do more exercise!"
"If you don't get good grades for SPM, your future will be bla bla bla..."
"If you think you're grades are good, then fine with me, i won't care anymore....."

Oh puh-leeze, like my parents can do better than me. (don't answer this too)
They just don't understand how hard it is being a teen these days huh? During my dad's time, after school, they'll just cycle to the nearest mud-infested sungai and strip stark naked and jump into it. Now ar, after school, homework. If not, tuition. If not, more homework.

Bummer.

I don't get it, how can some people balance their life so well. I've seen peeps who score in exam and yet can go out and enjoy life! They got extra 4 hours a day is it? I know i sound whiny, but please, if you want to flame me, flame Brian Loh first. He failed his chemistry.

Which moron can fail a easy subject like Chemistry?
Victor: 50
Brian:33
Score: 1-0

No comments: